Background and History
Construction of the center began in 2005. Till date (2015), Phase I of the construction, involving following projects, is complete:
- Dining hall, kitchen, fully air-conditioned dhamma hall and male & female residences accommodating aprox 100 students for 10 day course.
- Dining hall, kitchen, air conditioned dhamma hall and male & female residences accommodating aprox 30 students for short courses.
- Air conditioned dhamma hall for 1 day course accommodating approx 50 students.
Phase II of the construction is currently under progress, which include the following projects:
- Construction of Pagoda with 130 individual meditation cells.
- Landscaping and developing the gardens around walking areas for the students.
- Re-building the boundary wall.